- This property is in Golden Valley Arizona. Only 30 minutes from Kingman AZ and 20 minutes to Chloride with access to all kinds of outdoor fun! Close enough to Lake Mead to make a day trip!
- This is the spot to build a dream home, spend weekends camping and hiking, and enjoy time with friends and family away from the city. This 1.25 acre property gives you quick and easy access to Lake Mohave and the Colorado River. So grab your fishing gear, kayaks, and swimsuits and have a blast on your time off work...Enjoy the fantastic year-round weather doing what you love!
- County: Mohave
- APN: 340-04-452
- Coordinates: 35°20'48.6"N 114°15'38.9"W
- Address: N. STEWART MOUNTAIN RD., GOLDEN VALLEY, AZ, 86413AZ 86025
- Parcel Size: 1.25 acres
- Legal Class: LAKE MOHAVE HEIGHTS ESTATES LOT 460
- Zoning Use: Agriculture Residential with NO time limit to build.
- Yearly Taxes: Approx. $14/yr.
- No brokers, no agents, no banks. All financing is in-house with no credit check and 0% interest.
- $149 down + $239 Doc Fee
- Terms: $149 for 48 months
- No Risk Guarantee! Click the link in the email I sent you to place your down payment and doc fee to hold your land. If you are not completely satisfied, you can refund within 90 days (minus doc fee), or exchange within the year on the terms contract.
*Some photos contained within this ad may not be of actual property. Photos can be at or nearby.